Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Bono's Blog 3/5

Happy March everyone. No much has been going on in my world. Except for one little thing....I got my own place!! I'm on my own now. We'll sort of. I moved into the top shelf of my Mama's closet which is pretty much like having my own place. Her and my Dad are there for brief periods in the morning but that's about it. And I'm up high enough to where they really don't disturb me. Also, it takes some creative thinking and a pretty good jump to get up there. This keeps Carty out of my hair because he is not creative enough to figure out where to jump from and even if he did figure it out, the girth of his ass prevents him from even being capable of doing it. It's working out really well. I still go over to my Mama's to eat,go the restroom and the occasional visit, but that's about it. I having a hard time deciding how I want to decorate it. All I have now is just a TV, night stand and a lava lamp. I've been watching some of those shows on the Home and Garden network where they decorate rooms and houses. There's about a dozen or so of these shows and they all have different names but they're all pretty much the same. Design on a Dime, Find your Style, Decorating Sense, Free Style, Designed to Sell, Designed to Get you Laid. Ok, I made that last one up, but that's the one I really need. What's the point of moving out if it's not going to improve your romantic life. Anyway, none the previously mentioned shows are really helping me out with my decor issues. Most of the shows show some couple that has more money than they know what to do with and they drop around thirty grand to redo one freakin room. How does that help me? Even on Design on a "Dime" they have around a thousand bucks to throw around. I'm working on a much smaller budget here people. If anybody has any resources or ideas on how to decorate the top shelf of a closet I'm all ears. I'll let you know how it goes.....Late, Bon.

1 comment:

Cindy Dean said...

I should know better than to take a drink of coke while I am reading your blog, but I did, right when I started reading this: "the girth of his ass prevents him from even being capable of doing it" and I about choked on it! LOL You really should be careful about what you say because you might get sued if anyone else chokes on their coke. Maybe a disclaimer that says you really need to not eat or drink while reading this blog as it could be dangerous to your health! LOL lesson learned here...