Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Bono's Blog 3/12

My Mama got back from vacation earlier this week. She went to San Francisco. Or "The City" as San Franciscan's refer to it. Arrogant pricks. From now on I'm referring to it as Frisco just to piss them off. As soon as she got home she slathered me with slobbery kisses. Disgusting. I was happy to see her again but not that happy. If that wasn't bad enough she had pictures to show me. I like digital cameras but they are a mixed blessing. They save us from the annoying experience of dealing with the incompetent Wal-Mart employee behind the 1-hour photo counter, but yet the little screen on the back allows people to show your their pictures instantly. Anyway, I was bored to tears with her little slide show. I nodded off a couple times only to wake up to picture of Frisco Bay that I could have gotten off Wikipedia. Because I had to endure the boredom of a slide show don't think you won't have to. If you're still reading keep in mind that these are the ones that I found just interesting enough to include in my own blog. You can thank me now for having a blog. If I didn't my Mama would be using this space to post all the pictures....Well on with the show. The 1st one above is my favorite. This is an ill fated attempted by my Mama and Dad to take a picture of themselves in a mirror in the hall way of their hotel. Geniuses. I'm surprised they found their way back home. If that's not comedic enough check out the picture to the right. Ever since I started my blog I've been trying to think of a way to work in boobs. I actually got a bonus on this one. If your wondering why my Mama is staying in a hotel with pictures of completely nude women, you are not alone.


Here is a picture of Sea Lions at Pier 39 at Fisherman's Warf. Ugly creatures I must say. I question their intelligence also. They have all this land along the California coast and these things decide to hang around some over crowded tourist trap on the Sea. You would find me at Pebble Beach or Carmel if I were one of these guys.


I decided to mix in a picture of me at my new condo that I talked about in my last blog. I told you I need decorating help.


Finally, I posted a picture the gifts my Mama brought me back. These are "Welcome Kitties" from Chinatown. When they hold up their paws it supposed to signify virtuous things like prosperity and good luck. That's a nice sentiment but what if you are a kitty that is not welcoming? There are quite a few of us, trust me I'm a cat so I should know. I think they should sell "Piss Off Kitties" or "Get the hell out of here kitties". Just think the other side needs to be told. That's all.

No comments: