Saturday, May 31, 2008

Finally some art around here!

I am finally in the mood to create! Cindy and i went shopping this weekend to a few jewelry and bead shows that were in town. It was so fun just being around jewels and stones again. Of course the main show we went to was WAY out of our league but we had fun looking at all of the tiaras and very large assortment of diamonds. It was very inspiring! I bought some stone beads and and a couple vintage pieces. One of them is a sterling silver filigree pendant from the late 1930s. That is the piece i am working on tonight so you will have to stay tuned. Oh by the way, Cindy designed and "installed" this business card for me, isn't great??!!?! LOL...it makes me look like a cool artist! I am offically no longer the artist that doesn't make any art!

1 comment:

Cindy Dean said...

I am very proud my little grasshopper! You even set up an Etsy store! yeah!!!!