Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Bono's Blog

If you don't alreay know me I'm Jen's cat(my picture is on this site somewhere). It's kind of weird to say Jen. I usually refer to her has mom or mama. My name is Bono(pronounced Bawn-no)not Bo-no as in Sonny Bono, like most people mistakingly pronounce it. If I hear another "I've got you babe" joke somebody is getting a claw across their forehead. When I was first adopted I was not big on being named after some whiny Irish rock star, but I didn't have much of a say in the matter. But it's grown on me and now I'm a big fan. Anyway, your probably wondering what the hell is a cat doing blogging. Well here is your answer. Jen is the only person in the world that I like, which means I carry around a bit of anger and angst. It has become a problem lately. I've been irritable and grouchy and having a litte trouble sleeping. I have only been getting 12-14 hours lately. I saw Jen doing this blogging thing and it occured to me, what a better way to channel this angst and anger!! So in the future I will be posting my views of the world. Nothing will be off limits. Sure I'll comment on regular feline interest, like sleeping, scratching and liking my self. However, I will venture into politcs, religion, sports, popular culture, unpopular culture(if the hit counter on this site is any indication this blog falls into the unpopular culture catagory). Who knows, I may even chime in on arts and crafts. I hope you find it interesting. If you don't I don't really care. Also, if you are ever offended by my view of the world, that is your problem. Post comments or questions if you wish, be honest I can take it. I'll be posting again soon. Laters.

1 comment:

Cindy Dean said...

Bawn-no,
I know you don't care what I think but I will be waiting for more posts from you! You are much more interesting than Jen!