Monday, December 24, 2007

Bono's Blog 12/25

Merry Christmas everyone! We have quite a few visitors at my house. I don't like visitors. For the better part of the last two days I've been hidding out. In fact I'm typing this in the middle of the night, under the cover of darkness, while they are sleeping, so I'll have to be quick. You're probably reading this after Christmas. I hope your holiday went well. I read this quote from Winston Churchill the other day "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give". Keep this in mind when you think back to all the crappy gifts you got this year. That's what I think about when I get the same bag of toys from Petsmart every year. The stuff we get from our loved ones the other 364 days a year are much better than whatever over priced gift we got on X-Mas. Answer this as quickly as you can. What did you get for X-Mas 3 years ago? Probably took you a while to remember, if you remembered at all. That's my point. I'm giving my mom extra love for the next year for X-Mas. I know that is really sappy, but I don't care what you think. Plus I lost my allowance betting on football this month so I didn't have many options. Also, I'd like to wish Jesus a happy birthday. I doubt he reads this blog. But just in case I appologize for the salty language in my previous blogs and my future posts.

I've been doing a little research. It turns out that the guys who developed our modern calender back in the 16th century basically made and educated guess back to the exact birth date of Christ. So we really don't know what his exact age is. My question is, do you think it would be inpolite to ask Jesus what his real age is when I get to heaven? I know I should be on the safe side and not ask, but I'm a cat and we're just so darn curious. I don't know if I'll be able to help my self. If anybody knows any scripture or such that might help me out, let me know.....Feliz Navidad. El Bono.

2 comments:

angel said...

Yes Bono...there really is a Jesus and I would like to wish him happy birthday too!
Hope yours was merry merry-

Cindy Dean said...

LOL...remember..you are always forgiven for your sins...salty language and all.