Saturday, July 7, 2007

Playing around



I have decided to "play around" today with jewelry and wire. I am much to serious when it comes to making jewelry and i need to learn how to loosen up and just let the elements tell me what to do. I am always so worried if someone will like it that i dont always have fun and just do it. So here is my playing around pieces for the today. Hopefully you can see them with my not so good camera skills. My next playing around projects will be with painting and collage so i am looking forward to that. Till then i hope everyone has a great weekend!

4 comments:

Beehive Art Salon said...

cool website Jen! I love the jewelry you are doing!
Amanda

Cindy Dean said...

I love it!!! I especially like the necklace! Wonderful job miss Jen! You are making me proud! Look at you go!

Lynn said...

Jen,
I love your jewelry, and I love that you rise to Cindy's challenges. She not only pushes herself, but all of us as well......gotta love her!
Lynn

lklight said...

Yes, exactly, San Mateo & Kathryn, I think it's called the indoor flea market.
I meant to call you back, I'm so sorry, everything seems to be getting away from me these days, I've been so busy.
Hope all is well in your family & that you had a good trip.
Leighanna