Friday, June 29, 2007

new jewelry soon!

Ok....dont want to leave this on such a sad note so when I get back I will definitley be making jewelry and posting it up here. I just bought some new carved adventurine flowers and some really pretty dyed mother of pearl turqouise color beads so I am sure that they will be mixed in somewhere. I also just bought a whole bunch of Golden paints, the lady at the counter commented on what a wonderful color palate it was and as much as I wanted to take credit, I could not. It was all the colors directly off of Misty's list. They really were beautiful all together on the counter. I will take a picture of it and post it on here. They just make you want to paint and make a big mess :) Which by the way, the paint i got on my jeans in class didnt wash out so now i have painting jeans to just be free in :)

2 comments:

Cindy Dean said...

I am waiting.....impatiently to see the new jewelry! :) I hope you had a good 4th...I feel like I haven't seen you all week even though we were at work together!

Cindy Dean said...

Still waiting!