Sunday, June 15, 2008

I have a goal

In Ceasars Palace forum shops there is a store that sells purses, jewlery etc. I always go in there to see what jewelry they have at the time because they always have handmade jewelry usually by local artists. Every time I go in there I always leave so mad because with just one look of what is in there it is so basic and usually not done very well in my opinion, granted that might just be because I know what I am looking for when I look at how things are made. I get frustrated every time because that could be me! One day it will be me, that is my goal. I try to remind myself that yes it will be me someday but I need to actually make some first! I have a few more techniques to perfect but one day that will be me!!!

2 comments:

Cindy Dean said...

Yeah!!!!! She has a goal! I can't believe it! Finally!

Shelly said...

Where's Bon's blog? I don't wanna hear about art crap...Just kidding groucho.

Ya know I love ya!!